MEETING OF THE VILLAGE OF LONG GROVE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2019 AT 7:00 P.M
3110 OLD MCHENRY, LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
Oak Island – Susanne Maier.
Salem On The Lake – Susan Klein.
Sherman’s Pine Valley – Stuart Oserman.
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Reports.
1. Report Of The Architectural Commission (AC) Meeting – December 17, 2018:
A. Replacement Lettering (Change Of Color) For Signage For The Property At 1190 Old McHenry Road (Harbor Chase), Harbor Retirement Associates.
B. Exterior Alterations (In Conjunction With Improvements To Old McHenry Road) On Property Located At 303 Old McHenry Road, Submitted By Mr. Ken Siwieck, New Midwest Capital.
C. Ground-Mounted Solar Energy System For The Woodlawn School, 6362 Gilmer Road, KCSD 96.
2. Report Of The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting – December 18, 2018:
Ø Special Use Permit For A Ground-Mounted Solar Energy System Within The R-2 Zoning District For The Woodlawn School, 6362 Gilmer Road, Submitted By Mr. Jon Hitcho On Behalf Of KCSD 96.
3. Consideration Of An Ordinance Approving An Amendment To The Village Code For The Village Of Long Grove, Title 5, Zoning Regulations, Relating To The Definition Of “Impervious Surface” And Impervious Surface Regulations Applicable To Smaller Residential Lots. (Ord. #2019-O-01)
4. Consideration Of An Ordinance Amending The Village Code Establishing Tree Trimming Standards Re: Com Ed & Other Utilities. (Ord. #2019-O-02) Establishing guidelines for how and when Oaks and other native & protected trees are trimmed in order to reduce the spread of disease.
5. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving A Proposal From W4Sight LLC For Communication Services Re: Financial & Security Interactive Graphic Trends & Analysis. (Res. #2019-R-01)
6. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
Ø Presidents’ Homeowner Association (HOA) Meeting – February 11, 2019 @ The Village Tavern.
7. Village Trustee Borawski – Security & Sustainability.
Ø Lake County Sheriff Monthly Incident Reports – 2016 & 2018 (Thru December).
8. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance & Communications.
A. Treasurer’s Report For December 31, 2018 As Reported On January 8, 2019.
B. Actual & Budget Comparisons For The Period Ending November 30, 2018.
C. 2018/19 Village Budgets YTD & Proposed Amendments – Updates.
D. 2019/20 Draft Village Budgets. Call For Budgets. Public Hearing – March 12, 2019 Village Board Meeting.
9. Village Trustee Nora – Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Monthly Building Department Report – December 2019.
10. Village Trustee O’Connor – Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
11. Village Trustee O’Reilly – Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
A. Upcoming Old McHenry Road Construction Celebration – January 10, 2019.
B. Long Grove Park District Teasel Updates – Discussion.
12. Village Trustee Sarlitto – Planning & Zoning.
Ø Report Of Economic Development Commission (EDC) Meeting – January 8, 2019.
13. Village Clerk Gayton.
14. Village Manager Lothspeich.
15. Village Planner Hogue.
16. Village Engineer Perry.
17. Village Attorney Filippini.
18. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: December 11, 2018.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Pending Litigation.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Village Board Meetings: January 22, 2019 & February 12, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
january 8 - 2019 7:00pm - january 8 - 2019 10:30pm
Long Grove Village Hall
3110 Old McHenry Road