MEETING OF THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
TUESDAY MAY 28, 2019 AT 7:00AM
3110 OLD MCHENRY ROAD, LONG GROVE, ILLINOIS 60047
The Commission will not proceed past 9:00AM unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Commissioners in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Commission on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Commission discussion.
- Videoconference Participation
- Vote-In Remote Location Electronic Attendance – As Required
- Public Comment (5 min) – ALL
- Approval of Minutes From April 23rd and May 14th Meetings (5 min) – Eric/Trustee Sarlitto.
- Working Session: Initiatives Update, Priorities “Check-In” and Initiative Assignments (“Top 10”)
- Discussion Lead(s): Roger Goble (EDC)
1st annual review of initiatives, progress made to date, “restacking” of priorities as appropriate. Roger will lead the group in discussion of ongoing activities, updates as appropriate and tie-back into the Commission’s founding Mission established via Ordinance. Updates from Ongoing Efforts Will Include:
- Village-Wide Pitch Book (Part 1 – General) – Pam Brown, Rob Pipin, Anne Kritzmire Ryan Messner, Laurie Wilhoit, Irwin Steinberg
- Village-Wide Pitch Book (Part 2 – PIN Specific Plans) – “Part 1” Team plus Jay Levin, Terry Upton, Ken Siwieck
- ChristKindlMarket – Matt Beale, Andrew DiPiazza, Mary Prekop, Laurie Wilhoit, Rob Pipin
- Publicity – Roger Goble, Rob Pipin, Laurie Wilhoit, Mary Prekop, Michael Sarlitto
- CFI – Michael Sarlitt.
- New Business (5 min) – ALL
- EDC Agenda 05.28.2019_PublicSummary/Review of Action Items (5 min) – ALL
ADJOURNMENT: Upcoming Commission Meeting(s): June 11th & June 25th
may 28 - 2019 7:00am - may 28 - 2019 8:30am