MEETING OF THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
TUESDAY May 14, 2019 AT 7:00AM
LONG GROVE COFFEE COMPANY
114 OLD MCHENRY ROAD, LONG GROVE, ILLINOIS 60047
NOTE: CHANGE IN LOCATION
The Commission will not proceed past 9:00AM unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Commissioners in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Commission on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Commission discussion.
1. Videoconference Participation
[NOTE: Historic District Walk-Thru; Videoconference Not Available]
2. Vote-In Remote Location Electronic Attendance
[NOTE: Historic District Walk-Thru; Remote Attendance Not Available]
3. Public Comment (5 min) – ALL
4. Approval of Minutes From April 23rd Meeting (5 min) – Eric/Trustee Sarlitto
5. Working Session: Historic District Walk-Thru will Commence at 7:15AM Following Convening of Meeting
“Walking Tour of the Long Grove Historic District”
Tour Lead(s): Laurie Wilhoit (HDLGBA), Mary Prekop, Long Grove Coffee Co.
Purpose: Direct observation of infrastructure upgrade progress, building material condition status, discussion(s) with property owners/merchants (as available).
6. Updates from Ongoing Efforts [If Time Available]
A. Village-Wide Pitch Book (Part 1 – General)
B. Village-Wide Pitch Book (Part 2 – PIN Specific Plans)
7. New Business (5 min) – ALL
8. Summary/Review of Action Items (5 min) – ALL
ADJOURNMENT: Upcoming Commission Meeting(s): May 28th & June 11th
may 14 - 2019 7:00am