REGULAR MEETING OF THE
PLAN COMMISSION & ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
TUESDAY, JUNE 4, 2019 AT 7:00 P.M.
VILLAGE HALL, 3110 OLD MCHENRY ROAD LONG GROVE, ILLINOIS
- Call to Order.
- Visitor Business.
- Old Business:
- A) CONTINUATION – Consideration Of A Request For A Special Use Permit (SUP) For A 68’ X 101’ (6,868 Sq. Ft.) Ground Mounted Solar Energy System Within The R-1 PUD Zoning District On Property Commonly Known As Westover Farms, 3222 Illinois Route 53, Submitted By Mr. Carl Nelson, GRNE Solar, On Behalf Of Mr. Tony Dean, Property Owner.
- B) CONTINUATION – Consideration Of A Request For Special Use Permit (“SUP”), Zoning Code Text Amendment(S), And A Variation On The Sign Regulation To Allow 100 Or More Square Feet Of Signage Instead Of The 40 Square Feet Allowed By The Zoning Ordinance And/Or Additional Relief Necessary And/Or Appropriate Under The Zoning Code To Allow A Car Wash Within The B-2 Business District, Submitted By Everclean Carwash LLC For Property Located At 7107 Illinois Route 83.
- New Business:
- Consideration Of An Amendment To A Previously Approved Special Use Permit Within The R-2 Residential District And/Or Additional Relief Necessary And/Or Appropriate Under The Zoning Code, To Allow The Conversion Of Existing Staff Lounges Into Four (4) Additional Memory Care Units, Increasing The Total Number Of Units From The Previously Approved 100 Units To 104 Units, On Property Located At 2300 Illinois Route 53, Commonly Known As Arboria Of Long Grove, And Submitted By Mr.. Jordan Glazov On Behalf Of Arboria Of Long Grove LLC.
- Approval of Minutes; April 15th & May 7th Regular Meeting Minutes.
- Other Business.
- Adjournment: Next Regular Meeting – July 2, 2019.
Village Board Representative; June 11, 2019 – Commissioner Kazmer.
june 4 - 2019 7:00pm