MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, APRIL 9, 2019 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY, LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
VISITORS’ BUSINESS: Homeowner Associations: Stockbridge Farms – Dennis Keane; Eastgate Estates – Rob Seitz
Historic Downtown Special Event Applications – 2019:
Caring Women’s Connection Micro Marathon – May 4th; Cars & Cigars – July 21st.
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Reports.
1. Report Of The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting – April 2, 2019:
A. Special Use Permit To Allow Video Gaming And Permanent Outdoor Dining For The “Irons & Woods LLC ” On Property Located At 2727 Illinois Route 53, Zoned Under The HR “Highway Retail” Zoning District Classification, Submitted By Ms. Jamie Maravich, CEO & Owner Of Irons & Woods LLC.
B. Special Use Permit (SUP) For A 68’ X 101’ (6,868 Sq. Ft.) Ground Mounted Solar Energy System Within The R-1 PUD Zoning District At 3222 Illinois Route 53 On Property Commonly Known As Westover Farms Submitted By Mr. Carl Nelson, GRNE Solar, On Behalf Of Mr. Tony Dean, Property Owner.
2. PUBLIC HEARING Re: Draft Village Of Long Grove Budgets Fiscal Year 2019/20.
3. Consideration Of An Ordinance Approving The Proposed Village Budgets For The Following Funds: General, Capital Fund, Motor Fuel Tax (MFT); Tax Increment Financing (TIF) District Fund; Open Space Fund & IL 83 Special Service Area (SSA) For Fiscal Year 2019/20. (Ord. #2019-O-06)
4. Consideration Of An Ordinance Amending The Village Code Establishing The Current Number Of Liquor Licenses Adding A New “Class F – Beer & Wine” Liquor License For Haku, LLC (Sushi Restaurant), At Sunset Grove Development “Building B”, 4196 Illinois Route 83. (Ord.#2019-O-07) Haku Sushi replaced the former Kawa 3 Sushi Restaurant & Bar at this location.
5. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving An Engineering Proposal From Gewalt Hamilton Associates In An Amount Not To Exceed $8.750.00 For The Chickamauga Drive Drainage Improvement Project. (Res. #2019-R-11) The Village successfully applied for and received a Lake County Stormwater SIRF Grant in the amount of $30,913.75 to cover 50% of the estimated cost for this project.
5.1 Consideration Of A Resolution Approving A Proposal From Gewalt-Hamilton & Associates For An Amount Not To Exceed $113,525.22 For N. Krueger Road Phase II & Phase III Engineering Services. (Res. #2019-R-12)
6. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
Ø Appointment To The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) – Brooke Bauer.
7. Village Trustee Borawski – Security & Sustainability.
8. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance & Communications.
A. Treasurer’s Report For The Period Ending March 31, 2019.
B. Village Auditor Request For Proposals (RFP) – Update.
C. Long Grove Community Grant Funding Request: Long Grove Arts & Music Council – $10,000.
9. Village Trustee Nora – Building, Water & Sewer.
A. IL 83 Village Water Supply System Operations.
B. Monthly Building Department Report – March 2019.
C. Building Department Plan Review & Inspectional Services – Update.
10. Village Trustee O’Connor – Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
A. LCDOT Old McHenry Road & Village RPC Road Reconstruction & Village Streetscape – Update.
B. Village Website Discussion.
11. Village Trustee O’Reilly – Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
12. Village Trustee Sarlitto – Planning & Zoning.
Ø Report Of The Economic Development Commission (EDC) Meeting – April 9, 2019.
13. Village Clerk Gayton.
14. Village Manager Lothspeich.
15. Village Planner Hogue.
16. Village Engineer Perry.
17. Village Attorney Filippini.
18. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: March 26, 2019.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Acquisition And Disposition Of Property & Pending And Threatened Litigation, Operation Of A Municipal Utility; Security Procedures Relating To The Safety Of The Public And Public Property; Personnel Matters And Executive Session Meeting Minutes.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Village Board Meetings: April 23, 2019 & May 14, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
00 - Board Agenda 04092019 00i - Visitors Business - HOA Invitations 00ii - Visitors Business - Downtown Special Events - Micro Marathon
april 9 - 2019 7:00pm