MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, APRIL 23, 2019 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY, LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
VISITORS’ BUSINESS: Homeowner Associations:
Beaver Creek-Kevin Livesay;
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Reports.
1. Report Of The Architectural Commission (AC) Meeting – April 15, 2019:
A. Signage On “Building B” 4196 Illinois Route 83 And Within The Sunset Grove Development And Zoned HR-1 PUD District, For “HAKU” (Sushi Restaurant & Sushi Bar).
B. Elevations, Landscaping, Lighting, Signage And A Site Plans For A New Commercial Structure For Everclean Car Wash At 7107 Route 83 And Within The B-2 Business District.
2. Report Of The Conservancy Scenic Corridor Committee (CSCC) Meeting – April 17, 2019:
Ø CSCC 18-04; Request To Replant And Restore A Conservancy District And To Allow The Addition Of Trees, Shrubs, Prairie Grass And Wildflowers And Non-Native Species For Property Located At 4763 Wellington Drive.
3. Consideration Of An Ordinance Granting A Special Use Permit For Permanent Outdoor Seating & To Allow Video Gaming For The “Irons & Woods LLC ” Indoor Golf Facility Located At 2727 Illinois Route 53. (Ord.#2019-O-08)
4. Consideration Of An Ordinance Amending The Village Code Establishing The Current Number Of Liquor Licenses Adding A New Class “A” Tavern & Class “V” Video Gaming Liquor Licenses For Irons & Woods, At 2727 Illinois Route 53. (Ord.#2019-O-09)
5. Consideration Of A Resolution Accepting A Proposal Submitted By Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP For Three (3) Years Of Auditing Services For The Village Of Long Grove. (Res. #2019-R-13)
6. Consideration Of A Resolution Accepting A Proposal Submitted By Municode In An Amount Not To Exceed $10,000 For The Design & Implementation Of A New Website For The Village Of Long Grove. (Res. #2019-R-14). $7,000 for new website plus $2,200 for annual hosting, maintenance, etc.
7. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving A Service Agreement With Gewalt Hamilton Associates For The Operation Of The IL 83 Village Water Supply System. (Res. #2019-R-15) $5,750 per year.
8. Consideration Of A Resolution Reducing (2nd) The Performance Bond For Long Grove Senior Living (Arboria) From $1,023,267 To $25,000 For Long Grove Senior Living (Arboria), 2300 IL 53. (Res. #2019-R-16)
9. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
10. Village Trustee Borawski – Security & Sustainability.
Ø Lake County Sheriff Monthly Incident Reports – 2016-2018 (March).
11. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance & Communications.
A. Actual & Budget Comparisons For The Period Ending March 31, 2019.
B. Report Of Long Grove IL 83 & Downtown TIF Joint Review Board Meeting – April 17, 2019.
C. Updated IL 83 & Historic Downtown TIF District Projections – Update.
12. Village Trustee Nora – Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Village Building Department Operations – Update.
13. Village Trustee O’Connor – Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
A. IL Route 53 & Old Hicks Construction Update – Report Of The April 22, 2019 Public Meeting.
B. LCDOT Old McHenry Road & Village RPC Road Reconstruction & Village Streetscape – Update.
14. Village Trustee O’Reilly – Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
Ø Report Of The Historic Downtown Long Grove Business Association (HDLGBA) Meeting – April 16, 2019.
15. Village Trustee Sarlitto – Planning & Zoning.
Ø Report Of The Economic Development Commission (EDC) Meeting – April 23, 2019.
16. Village Clerk Gayton.
17. Village Manager Lothspeich.
18. Village Planner Hogue.
19. Village Engineer Perry.
20. Village Attorney Filippini.
21. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: March 26, 2019 & April 9, 2019.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Acquisition & Disposition Of Property And Pending & Threatened Litigation, Personnel Matters And Executive Session Meeting Minutes.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Village Board Meetings: May 14, 2019 & May 28, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
april 23 - 2019 7:00pm
Long Grove Village Hall
3110 Old McHenry Road