MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, JUNE 11, 2019 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY, LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
Homeowner Associations: Country Club Estates – Jay Griffiths; Woods End – Bill Handel.
Raffle License Application: Rotary Club Of Long Grove/Kildeer: Waiver Of Fee & Bond.
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Reports.
- Public Hearing On The Proposed Renewal Of The Cable Television Franchise Agreement With Comcast Of Illinois/West Virginia, LLC.
- Consideration Of An Ordinance Granting A Cable Television Franchise To Comcast of Illinois/West Virginia LLC Subject To The Terms Of The New Franchise Agreement ( #2001-O-13). The Village Board will be holding the Public Hearing during the June 11, 2019 Village Board Meeting.
- Report Of The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting – June 4, 2019:Special Use Permit (SUP) For A 68’ X 101’ (6,868 Sq. Ft.) Ground Mounted Solar Energy System Within The R-1 PUD Zoning District At 3222 Illinois Route 53 On Property Commonly Known As Westover Farms, Dean.Special Use Permit For A New Commercial Everclean Car Wash At 7107 Route 83 And Within The B-2 Business District, Everclean Car Wash LLC.Amendment To A Previously Approved Special Use Permit Within The R-2 Residential District And/Or Additional Relief Necessary And/Or Appropriate Under The Zoning Code, To Allow The Conversion Of Existing Staff Lounges Into Four (4) Additional Memory Care Units, Increasing The Total Number Of Units From The Previously Approved 100 Units To 104 Units, On Property Located At 2300 Illinois Route 53, Commonly Known As Arboria Of Long Grove.
- Resolution Awarding Bid For Reconstruction Of RPC Bridge Abutments And Painting In The Amount Of The Lowest Responsive And Responsible Bid [Bidder and Bid Amount to be determined]. ( #2019-R-24)
4.5. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving The Third (3rd) Partial Reduction Of The Letter Of Credit For Harbor Chase of Long Grove From $355,901.40 To $75,000.00. (Res. #2019-R-25)
- Consideration Of A Resolution Approving A Proposal From Point & Pay For The Village Accepting Credit Cards & Electronic Payments. ( #2019-R-26)
- Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
- Village Manager’s Goals & Objectives 2019-20 – Draft.
- Village Trustee Borawski – Planning & Zoning, Security & Sustainability.
- Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance & Communications.
- Treasurer’s Report For May 31, 2019.
- BS&A Software Proposals For Additional Software For The Existing Accounting Software To Accept Credit Card & Electronic Payments For Utility Billing & Online Building Permit Submittals – Discussion.
- Village Trustee Nora – Building, Water & Sewer.
- Commercial Properties Inspections – Update.
- Village Trustee O’Connor – Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
- LCDOT Old McHenry Road & Village RPC Road Reconstruction & Village Streetscape – Update.
- Village Trustee O’Reilly – Communications, Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
- Village Trustee Sarlitto – Economic Development.
- Report Of The Economic Development Commission (EDC) Meeting – June 11, 2019.
- Village Clerk Gayton.
- Village Manager Lothspeich.
- Village Planner Hogue.
- Village Engineer Perry.
- Village Attorney Filippini.
- Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: May 28, 2019.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Pending And Threatened Litigation & Executive Session Meeting Minutes,
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Village Board Meetings: June 25, 2019 & July 9, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
june 11 - 2019 7:00pm