MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, MAY 28, 2019 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY, LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
Proclamation: Proclaiming The Month Of June 2019 As Barbara Turner Month.
Homeowner Association: Fields Of Long Grove – Curt Rasmussen.
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Reports.
1. Report Of The Architectural Commission (AC) Meeting – May 20, 2019:
Ø Additional Signage (South Elevation) For 4194 Route 83; Building “C” (Appell Dental Group) Unit C, Within The Sunset Grove PUD, The Appell Dental Group. (Approved)
2. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving The Village Of Long Grove National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) II – MS4 Year 16 Report. (Res. #2019-R-19)
3. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving A Proposal From Municode For Village Code Codification Services. Annual hosting fee of $450 with additional options total annual cost not to exceed $1,500. (Res. #2019-R-20)
4. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving And Authorizing The Execution Of A Transferee Assumption Agreement With Addison Real Estate, LLC And LG8VP, LLC Re: Steinbach PUD Subdivision.
5. Resolution Awarding Bid For RPC Watermain & RPC Paving & Streetscape In The Amount Of The Lowest Responsive And Responsible Bid [Bidder and Bid Amount to be determined]. (Res. #2019-R-22)
6. Resolution Awarding Bid For Reconstruction Of RPC Bridge Abutments And Painting In The Amount Of The Lowest Responsive And Responsible Bid [Bidder and Bid Amount to be determined]. (Res. #2019-R-23)
7. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving An Intergovernmental Agreement With Long Grove Park District Regarding IDOT Wetland Parcel (Illinois Route 83 And Oakwood Road). (Res. #2019-R-24)
8. Consideration Of An Ordinance Amending Title 6 Of The Long Grove Village Code Regarding Subdivision Regulations. (Res. #2019-O-11)
9. Consideration Of An Ordinance Amending Title 8, Chapter 9 Of The Long Grove Village Code Regarding Nuisance Regulations. (Res. #2019-O-12)
10. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
A. Appointment Of Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Secretary – Rich Terrett.
B. Village Manager’s Goals & Objectives 2019-20 – Draft.
11. Village Trustee Borawski – Planning & Zoning, Security & Sustainability.
Ø Lake County Sheriff Monthly Incident Reports – 2016-2019 (April).
12. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance & Communications.
A. Actual & Budget Comparisons For The Period Ending April 30, 2019.
B. Clear Gov Proposal For Village Website Dashboard Comparisons & Online Village Checkbook – Discussion.
C. Point & Pay Proposal For The Village Accepting Credit Cards & Electronic Payments – Discussion.
D. BS&A Software Proposals For Additional Software For The Existing Accounting Software To Accept Credit Card & Electronic Payments For Utility Billing & Online Building Permit Submittals – Discussion.
13. Village Trustee Nora – Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Commercial Properties Inspections – Update.
14. Village Trustee O’Connor – Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
Ø LCDOT Old McHenry Road & Village RPC Road Reconstruction & Village Streetscape – Update.
15. Village Trustee O’Reilly – Communications, Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
16. Village Trustee Sarlitto – Planning & Zoning.
Ø Report Of The Economic Development Commission (EDC) Meeting – May 28, 2019.
17. Village Clerk Gayton.
18. Village Manager Lothspeich.
19. Village Planner Hogue.
20. Village Engineer Perry.
21. Village Attorney Filippini.
22. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: May 14, 2019.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Pending And Threatened Litigation & Executive Session Meeting Minutes,
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Village Board Meetings: June 11, 2019 & June 25, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
may 28 - 2019 7:00pm - may 28 - 2019 11:00pm