MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, AUGUST 27, 2019 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY, LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
VISITORS’ BUSINESS: Homeowner Associations: Orchards of Long Grove – Joe Gallo; Royal Melbourne – Andy Maggio.
Special Event Applications: Prairie State Half Marathon – October 15, 2019. Buffalo Creek Brewing Wedding – September 14, 2019.
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Reports.
1. Report Of The Architectural Commission (AC) Meeting – August 19, 2019:
A. Subdivision Identification Sign For Bordeaux Lane (LaSavanne Subdivision) Located On The West Side Of Bordeaux Lane North Of Checker Road, Submitted By The Bordeaux Lane Homeowners.
B. Signage For The “Chit Chat Room” 132 Old McHenry Road, Roman Signs.
2. Report Of The Conservancy Scenic Corridor Committee (CSCC) Meeting – August 21, 2019:
Ø CSCC 19-01; Consideration Of The Final Plans And Plat For An 8 Lot Planned Unit Development/ Subdivision To Be Known As The Steinbach Subdivision Including The Location Of Conservancy District Boundaries, Scenic Corridors (As Modified) And Ownership Thereof, Pathways And Plant Materials Within The R-2 District Regulations As Amended, Land Technology; Lambert & Associates.
3. Continued Consideration Of An Ordinance Amending The Village Code Establishing The Current Number Of Liquor Licenses Adding A New Class “V” Video Gaming Liquor License For Chit Chat Room, (Formerly Unwined of Long Grove) At 132 Old McHenry Road. (Ord.#2019-O-17)
4. Consideration Of A Resolution Relieving A Residential Solar Permit Application From The Village’s Pending Moratorium Relating To Development Of Alternative Energy Systems For 6545 Salem Court. (Res.#2019-R-35)
5. Consideration Of A Resolution Relieving A Residential Solar Permit Application From The Village’s Pending Moratorium Relating To Development Of Alternative Energy Systems For 3860 Old McHenry Road. (Res.#2019-R-36)
6. Consideration Of An Ordinance Approving A Minor Amendment To Menards PUD To Add A Third Convenience Customer Pickup Lane To Their Existing Outdoor Storage Area Located To The South Of The Existing Building. (Ord. #2019-O-18)
7. Consideration Of A Resolution Accepting A Proposal From Carmichael Construction In The Amount Of $241,860.00 For The Construction Of A Replacement Wooden Cover For The Robert Parker Coffin Road Bridge. (Res. #2019-R-37)
8. Consideration Of A Resolution Accepting A Proposal From BS&A Software In The Amount Of $21,495.00 For Utility Billing & Online Building Permit Submittals. (Res. #2019-R-38)
9. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
A. Appointment Of The Economic Development Commission (EDC) Members:
· Chair, Roger Goble & Vice-Chair, Rob Pippen.
B. IL Route 53 Extension – Update.
10. Village Trustee Borawski – Planning & Zoning, Security & Sustainability.
A. Lake County Sheriff Monthly Incident Reports – 2016 thru July 2019.
B. Solid Waste Agency of Lake County (SWALCO) Board Meeting – August 22, 2019.
11. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance.
A. Actual & Budget Comparisons For The Period Ending July 31, 2019.
B. Draft Updated Five-Year Capital Improvement Program (CIP) – Discussion.
C. Draft Amended FY 2019-20 Village Budgets – Discussion.
D. Long Grove IL 83/Downtown Tax Increment Finance (TIF) District – Presentation & Discussion.
12. Village Trustee Nora – Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Potential Special Service Area (SSA) For Public Water To Portions (Robert Parker Coffin Road) Of The Historic Downtown Business District – Update.
13. Village Trustee O’Connor – Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
Ø Village RPC Road Reconstruction, Watermain, Streetscape & RPC Bridge – Update.
14. Village Trustee O’Reilly – Economic Development, Environmental Concerns & Communications.
Ø Continued Discussion Re: Archer Parking Lot Outlots – RDA Required Development Timing & Fees.
15. Village Trustee Sarlitto – Economic Development.
A. Report Of The Economic Development Commission (EDC) Meeting – August 27, 2019.
B. $10,000 Grant Request From Midwest Sustainability Group Re: Proposed IL 53 Extension.
16. Village Clerk Gayton.
17. Village Manager Lothspeich.
18. Village Planner Hogue.
19. Village Engineer Perry.
Ø Motion to Approve Gewalt-Hamilton Subcontract with CivilTech For Continuing To Prepare The Mandated Village Of Long Grove Annual Bridge Inspections & Reports
20. Village Attorney Filippini.
21. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: August 13, 2019.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Pending And Threatened Litigation, Acquisition & Disposition Of Property,
Investments & Executive Session Meeting Minutes,
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Village Board Meetings: September 10, 2019 & September 24, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
august 27 - 2019 7:00pm - august 27 - 2019 10:00pm
Long Grove Village Hall
3110 Old McHenry Road