MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, JULY 23, 2019 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY, LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
VISITORS’ BUSINESS: Homeowner Associations: Country Club Meadows – Stephanie Hannon.
Edgebrook Downs – Lori Lyman. LeSavanne – Howard Mangurten.
Revised Historic Downtown Business Association Special Event Applications – 2019:
Vintage Days (Location Changed To Stemple Parking Lot) – August 17 & 18;
Irish Days (Hours Changed From 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM) – August 31- Sept. 2;
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Reports.
1. Report Of The Special Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting – July 16, 2019:
Ø Continued Consideration Of Amendments To The Village Code For The Village Of Long Grove, Title 5, Zoning Regulations Re: Alternative Energy Systems (AES) Regulations.
2. Consideration Of An Ordinance Further Extending A Temporary Moratorium An Additional Sixty (60) Days On Building Permit & Zoning Applications For Alternative Energy Installations. (Ord. #2019-O-16)
3. Consideration Of A Resolution Regarding Regulation & Zoning Of Cannabis Businesses. (Res. #2019-R-31).
4. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
A. Proposed IL Route 53 Extension – Update.
B. Appointment Of The Economic Development Commission (EDC) Member.
C. Village Manager’s Goals & Objectives 2019-20 – Draft.
5. Village Trustee Borawski – Planning & Zoning, Security & Sustainability.
A. Lake County Sheriff Monthly Incident Reports – 2016 thru June 2019.
B. Monthly Mosquito Abatement/West Nile Virus Report – June 2019.
6. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance.
A. Actual & Budget Comparisons For The Period Ending June 30, 2019.
B. Village Auditor Selection – Discussion.
7. Village Trustee Nora – Building, Water & Sewer.
A. Continued Discussion Of Potential Special Service Area (SSA) For Public Water To Portions (Robert Parker Coffin Road) Of The Historic Downtown Business District.
B. Buffalo Creek Mitigation Site – Checker Road Screening – Update.
8. Village Trustee O’Connor – Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
A. Robert Parker Coffin Road Bridge Wooden Cover Bids – Report.
B. Village RPC Road Reconstruction & Village Streetscape – Update.
9. Village Trustee O’Reilly – Economic Development, Environmental Concerns & Communications.
10. Village Trustee Sarlitto – Economic Development.
Ø Report Of The Economic Development Commission (EDC) Meeting – July 23, 2019.
11. Village Clerk Gayton.
12. Village Manager Lothspeich.
13. Village Planner Hogue.
14. Village Engineer Shrake.
15. Village Attorney Filippini.
16. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: June 25, 2019 & July 9, 2019.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Pending And Threatened Litigation; Acquisition & Disposition Of Property and Executive Session Meeting Minutes.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Village Board Meetings: August 13, 2019 & August 27, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
july 23 - 2019 7:00pm - july 23 - 2019 10:00pm
Long Grove Village Hall
3110 Old McHenry Road