MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, JULY 9, 2019 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY, LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
Homeowner Association: Herons Landing – Bill Kenyon.
Nicor Gas – Natural Gas Meter Replacement Program.
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Reports.
1. Consideration Of A Resolution Denying A Special Use Permit For A New Commercial Everclean Car Wash At 7107 Route 83. (Res. #2019-R-30)
2. Continued Report Of The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting – June 4, 2019:
Ø Amendment To A Previously Approved Special Use Permit Within The R-2 Residential District And/Or Additional Relief Necessary And/Or Appropriate Under The Zoning Code, To Allow The Conversion Of Existing Staff Lounges Into Four (4) Additional Memory Care Units, Increasing The Total Number Of Units From The Previously Approved 100 Units To 104 Units, On Property Located At 2300 Illinois Route 53, Commonly Known As Arboria Of Long Grove.
3. Report Of The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting – July 2, 2019:
A. Village President Jacob; Recognition Of Former PCZBA Chairman Fred Phillips Years Of Service.
B. Special Use Permit (SUP) For A 68’ X 101’ (6,868 Sq. Ft.) Ground Mounted Solar Energy System On Property Commonly Known As Westover Farms, 3222 Illinois Route 53, Submitted By Mr. Carl Nelson, GRNE Solar, On Behalf Of Mr. Tony Dean, Property Owner.
C. Amendments To The Village Code For The Village Of Long Grove, Title 5, Zoning Regulations Re: Alternative Energy Systems (AES) Regulations.
4. Consideration Of An Ordinance Repealing & Establishing Prevailing Wages. (Ord. #2019-O-15).
5. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
A. Appointment Of Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Member – Rich Terret.
B. Village Manager’s Draft Goals & Objectives 2019-20 – Discussion.
6. Village Trustee Borawski – Planning & Zoning, Security & Sustainability.
7. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance.
A. Treasurer’s Report (Bills) For June 30, 2019 As Reported On July 9, 2019.
B. Village Financial Reporting – Update.
8. Village Trustee Nora – Building, Water & Sewer.
A. Monthly Building Department Report – June 2019.
B. Commercial Properties Inspections – Update.
C. Discussion Of Potential Special Service Area (SSA) For Public Water To Portions (Robert Parker Coffin Road) Of The Historic Downtown Business District.
9. Village Trustee O’Connor – Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
Ø LCDOT Old McHenry Road & Village RPC Road Reconstruction & Village Streetscape – Update.
10. Village Trustee O’Reilly – Economic Development, Environmental Concerns & Communications.
Ø Village & HDLGBA SSA Agreement – Update.
11. Village Trustee Sarlitto – Economic Development.
A. Report Of The Economic Development Commission (EDC) Meeting – July 9, 2019.
B. Proposal From Midwest Sustainability Group Re: Proposed IL 53 Extension & IL 120 Project – Discussion.
12. Village Clerk Gayton.
13. Village Manager Lothspeich.
14. Village Planner Hogue.
15. Village Engineer Perry.
16. Village Attorney Filippini.
17. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: June 25, 2019.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Pending And Threatened Litigation & Executive Session Meeting Minutes,
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Village Board Meetings: July 23, 2019 & August 13, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
july 9 - 2019 7:00pm - july 9 - 2019 10:00pm
Long Grove Village Hall
3110 Old McHenry Road