RESCHEDULED TO NOVEMBER 19, 2019
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2019, AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY, LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
VISITORS’ BUSINESS: Limited to maximum 3 minutes per person and maximum 10 minutes total.
Homeowner Associations: Autumn Woods–Rick Scardino; Bridgewater Farms–Sophia Hanson; Briarcrest-Geoff Wilson.
Raffle Licenses Waiver Of $25 Fee & Bonding:
Long Grove Historical Society Trivia Night.
Buffalo Creek Brewing – Let It Be Us.
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Report.
1. Report Of The Economic Development Commission (EDC) Meeting – November 12, 2019.
2. Consideration Of A Resolution Waiving The Public Notice Requirements & 120-Day Waiting Period For The Demolition Of The Existing Residence At 3523 Long Grove Road. (Res. #2019-R-43)
3. Consideration Of A Resolution Relieving A Residential Solar Permit Application From The Village’s Pending Moratorium Relating To Development Of Alternative Energy Systems For 3222 IL Route 53. (Res.#2019-R-44)
4. Consideration Of A Resolution Relieving A Residential Solar Permit Application From The Village’s Pending Moratorium Relating To Development Of Alternative Energy Systems For 4253 IL Route 83. (Res.#2019-R-45)
5. Continued Report Of The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals Meeting – September 3, 2019: PCZBA Following Commissioner Chair Wilson.
Ø Amendments To The Village Code For The Village Of Long Grove, Title 5, Zoning Regulations Re: Alternative Energy Systems (AES) Regulations.
6. Consideration Of A Resolution Authorizing The Execution Of A Client Authorization To Bind Coverage As Proposed By Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. For Liability Insurance. (Res. #2019-R-46)
7. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving And Authorizing The Continued Selection Of Blue Cross Blue Shield High Deductible Health Insurance Plan, Health Savings Account & Establishment Of Health Reimbursement Accounts For (3) Full-time Employees. (Res. #2019-R-47)
8. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving And Authorizing The Continued Health Reimbursement Account Re: High Deductible Health Insurance Plan For (3) Full-time Employees. (Res. #2019-R-48)
9. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving And Authorizing The Continued Health Savings Account Re: High Deductible Health Insurance Plan For (3) Full-time Employees. (Res. #2019-R-49)
10. Consideration Of A Resolution Accepting A Consulting Proposal Evaluating The Eligibility Of The Proposed South Lake (Lake Cook Road and IL Route 53) Tax Increment Finance (TIF) District. (Res. #2019-R-20)
11. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
12. Village Trustee Borawski – Planning & Zoning, Security & Sustainability.
13. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance.
A. Treasurer’s Report For October 31, 2019 As Reported On November 12, 2019.
B. Introduction of Sunset Grove Bonds Re-Financing Documents to Village Board – DA Davidson & Speer Financial.
14. Village Trustee Nora – Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Monthly Building Department Report – October 2019.
15. Village Trustee O’Connor – Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
A. Robert Parker Coffin Road Reconstruction, Streetscape & Bridge – Update.
B. Route 22 Widening Draft Conceptual Enhanced Landscaping Plans & Public Informational Meeting. – 3D Design.
16. Village Trustee O’Reilly – Economic Development, Environmental Concerns & Communications.
17. Village Clerk Gayton.
18. Village Manager Lothspeich.
19. Village Planner Hogue.
20. Village Engineer Perry.
21. Village Attorney Filippini.
22. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: October 22, 2019.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Pending And Threatened Litigation, Investments & Executive Session Meeting Minutes,
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Village Board Meetings: November 26, 2019 & December 10, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
The Village of Long Grove is subject to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding the accessibility of the meeting or the facilities, are requested to phone David Lothspeich, Long Grove Village Manager at 847-634-9440 or TDD 847-634-9650 promptly to allow the Village of Long Grove to make reasonable accommodations.
november 12 - 2019 7:00pm
Long Grove Village Hall
3110 Old McHenry Road