10072019 Board Agenda AGENDA MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES MONDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2019 AT 7:00 P.M. 3110 OLD MCHENRY, LONG
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
MONDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2019 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY, LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
Limited to maximum 3 minutes per person and maximum 10 minutes total.
Homeowner Associations: Towners – Roland Holup; Autumn Woods – Rick Scardino. Don Bordeau – Ravenna East.
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Report.
1. Report Of The Economic Development Commission (EDC) Meeting – October 7, 2019.
2. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving The Village Of Long Grove Comprehensive Financial Procedures. (Res. #2019-R-38)
3. Consideration Of An Ordinance Further Extending A Temporary Moratorium Until January 22, 2020 On Building Permit & Zoning Applications For Alternative Energy Installations. (Ord. #2019-O-22)
4. Continued Report Of The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals Meeting – September 3, 2019: PCZBA Following Commissioner Chair Wilson.
Ø Amendments To The Village Code For The Village Of Long Grove, Title 5, Zoning Regulations Re: Alternative Energy Systems (AES) Regulations.
5. Village Board Workshop Discussion – Video Gaming in Long Grove.
6. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
Ø Village Manager Lothspeich Annual Goals & Objectives – Updates.
7. Village Trustee Borawski – Planning & Zoning, Security & Sustainability.
8. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance.
A. Treasurer’s Report For September 30, 2019 As Reported On October 7, 2019.
B. Proposed Refinancing Of The Existing Sunset Grove TIF Bonds –Speer Financial.
C. Proposed Procurement & Contracting Review – Baker Tilly Virchow Krause.
9. Village Trustee Nora – Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Monthly Building Department Report – September 2019.
10. Village Trustee O’Connor – Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
A. New Village Web Site – Update.
B. Robert Parker Coffin Road Reconstruction, Streetscape & Bridge – Update.
11. Village Trustee O’Reilly – Economic Development, Environmental Concerns & Communications.
A. Discussion Of Amendment(s) To The Village Code Fee Schedule Establishing A “For Profit” Event Fee.
B. Draft Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) Between The Village Of Long Grove And The Historic Downtown Long Grove Business Association Re: Downtown SSA – Discussion.
C. South Lake (Lake-Cook Road and IL Route 53) Proposed Tax Increment Finance (TIF) District – Discussion.
12. Village Clerk Gayton.
13. Village Manager Lothspeich.
14. Village Planner Hogue.
15. Village Engineer Perry.
16. Village Attorney Filippini.
17. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: September 24, 2019.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Acquisition & Disposition Of Property.
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Village Board Meetings: October 22, 2019 & November 12, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
october 7 - 2019 7:00pm - october 7 - 2019 10:30pm
Long Grove Village Hall
3110 Old McHenry Road