MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2019 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY, LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
Oath Of Office Of The Newly Elected Village Of Long Grove Officials:
Trustee Chris Borawski; Trustee Chuck Nora & Trustee Michael Sarlitto
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
VISITORS’ BUSINESS: Homeowner Associations:
Long Grove Woods–Lisa Anderson;
White Oaks–Larry Crone.
Raffle License Application: Neumann’s Cigars (Special Olympics): Waiver Of Fee & Bond.
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Reports.
1. Report Of The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting – May 7, 2019:
A. Special Use Permit For A New Commercial Everclean Car Wash At 7107 Route 83 And Within The B-2 Business District, Everclean Car Wash LLC. (Continued At Request Of Neighboring Property Owner)
B. Special Use Permit (SUP) For A 68’ X 101’ (6,868 Sq. Ft.) Ground Mounted Solar Energy System Within The R-1 PUD Zoning District At 3222 Illinois Route 53 On Property Commonly Known As Westover Farms, Dean. (Continued At Request Of Applicant)
C. Variation Request Of The East Side Yard Set-Back Requirement From The Required Forty (40’) Feet Down To Twenty-Six (26’) Feet Within The R-2 Zoning District, For Construction Of A Detached Accessory Structure On The Property Commonly Known As 4261 Hilltop Road, Farahmandpour. (Continued).
2. Consideration of a Resolution Approving an Intergovernmental Agreement with the Village of Mundelein Regarding Building Plan Review And Inspection Services. (Res. #2019-R-17)
3. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving The Village Of Long Grove National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) II – MS4 Year 16 Report. (Res. #2019-R-18)
4. Ordinance Amending Title 11, Chapter 1 Of The Long Grove Village Code Regarding Right-Turn-On-Red Restrictions [Stop Light At Old McHenry Road And RPC Road]. (Ord. #2019-O-10)
5. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving A One-Time Bonus In The Amount Of $4,635.00 (2.5% Of Current Salary) For The Village Manager. (Res. 2019-R-19)
6. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
7. Village Trustee Borawski – Planning & Zoning, Security & Sustainability.
8. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance & Communications.
A. Treasurer’s Report For The Period Ending April 30, 2019.
B. Fiscal Year End 2018-19 Transfers Of Unspent Capital Funds To The Capital Project Improvement Fund.
C. Updated IL 83 & Historic Downtown TIF District Projections – Update.
D. Point & Pay Proposal For The Village Accepting Credit Cards & Electronic Payments – Discussion.
E. Clear Gov Proposal For Village Website Dashboard Comparisons & Online Village Checkbook – Discussion.
F. Municode Proposal For Village Code Codification Services – Discussion.
9. Village Trustee Nora – Building, Water & Sewer.
Ø Monthly Building Department Report – April 2019.
10. Village Trustee O’Connor – Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
A. Updated Village Five (5) Year Capital Improvement Program (CIP).
B. LCDOT Old McHenry Road & Village RPC Road Reconstruction & Village Streetscape – Update.
11. Village Trustee O’Reilly – Communications, Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
12. Village Trustee Sarlitto – Economic Development.
Ø Report Of The Economic Development Commission (EDC) Meeting – May 14, 2019.
13. Village Clerk Gayton.
14. Village Manager Lothspeich.
15. Village Planner Hogue.
16. Village Engineer Perry.
17. Village Attorney Filippini.
18. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: April 23, 2019.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Pending And Threatened Litigation, Acquisition and Disposition of Property, & Executive Session Meeting Minutes,
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Village Board Meetings: May 28, 2019 & June 11, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
may 14 - 2019 7:00pm
Long Grove Village Hall
3110 Old McHenry Road