MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
TUESDAY, JUNE 25, 2019 AT 7:00 P.M.
3110 OLD MCHENRY, LONG GROVE, IL.
The Village Board will not proceed past 10:00 p.m. unless there is a consensus of the majority of the Village Trustees in attendance to do so. Those wishing to address the Village Board on an agenda item(s) may do so when the agenda item of interest is opened and prior to Board discussion.
CALL TO ORDER: Pledge Of Allegiance.
Moment Of Silence For The Passing Of Robert Parker Coffin.
VISITORS’ BUSINESS: Homeowner Associations:
Fairfield Village – Athena Merageas; Lakes of Long Grove – Jack Demes.
Lake County Sheriff’s & Fire District’s Reports.
1. Continued Report Of The Plan Commission & Zoning Board Of Appeals (PCZBA) Meeting – June 4, 2019:
A. Special Use Permit For A New Commercial Everclean Car Wash At 7107 Route 83 And Within The B-2 Business District, Everclean Car Wash LLC. Continued From Previous Board Meeting – June 11, 2019.
B. Amendment To A Previously Approved Special Use Permit Within The R-2 Residential District And/Or Additional Relief Necessary And/Or Appropriate Under The Zoning Code, To Allow The Conversion Of Existing Staff Lounges Into Four (4) Additional Memory Care Units, Increasing The Total Number Of Units From The Previously Approved 100 Units To 104 Units, On Property Located At 2300 Illinois Route 53, Commonly Known As Arboria Of Long Grove. Note: This item will be continued until the July 9th Village Board Meeting.
2. Consideration Of A Resolution Waiving The Public Notice Requirements & 120-Day Waiting Period For The Demolition Of The Commercial Buildings (Formerly Red Oaks) At 340 & 344 Historical Lane. (Res. #2019-R-26)
3. Consideration Of An Ordinance Granting A Cable Television Franchise To Comcast of Illinois/West Virginia LLC Subject To The Terms Of The New Franchise Agreement (Ord. #2019-O-13). The Village Board will be holding the Public Hearing during the June 11, 2019 Village Board Meeting.
4. Consideration Of An Ordinance Extending A Temporary Moratorium An Additional Sixty (60) Days On Building Permit & Zoning Applications For Alternative Energy Installations. (Ord. #2019-O-14)
5. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving A Proposal From ESI Engineering In The Amount Not To Exceed $37,304.00 For Phase III Construction Engineering For Robert Parker Coffin Road Bridge Abutment & Painting Project. (Res.. #2019-R-27)
6. Consideration Of A Resolution Approving A Proposal From Gewalt-Hamilton Associates Engineering In An Amount Not To Exceed $156,020.00 For Phase III Construction Engineering For Robert Parker Coffin Road Reconstruction & Streetscape Project. (Res. #2019-R-28)
7. Village President Jacob – Administration & Legislation.
Ø Village Manager’s Goals & Objectives 2019-20 – Draft.
8. Village Trustee Borawski – Planning & Zoning, Security & Sustainability.
A. Lake County Sheriff Monthly Incident Reports – 2016 thru May 2019.
B. Solid Waste Agency of Lake County (SWALCO) Board Of Directors Meeting – June 13, 2019.
C. Monthly Mosquito Abatement Report – May 2019.
9. Village Trustee Kritzmire – Finance & Communications.
A. Village Finances- Cash Management Discussion.
B. Actual & Budget Comparisons For The Period Ending May 31, 2019.
C. BS&A Software Proposals For Additional Software For The Existing Accounting Software & Electronic Payments For Utility Billing & Online Building Permit Submittals – Discussion.
10. Village Trustee Nora – Building, Water & Sewer.
A. Monthly Building Department Report – May 2019.
B. Commercial Properties Inspections – Update.
C. Robert Parker Coffin (RPC ) Road Watermain Connections & SSA – Discussion.
11. Village Trustee O’Connor – Roads, Bridges & Pathways.
Ø LCDOT Old McHenry Road & Village RPC Road Reconstruction & Village Streetscape – Update.
12. Village Trustee O’Reilly – Economic Development & Environmental Concerns.
13. Village Trustee Sarlitto – Economic Development.
A. Report Of The Economic Development Commission (EDC) Meeting – June 25, 2019.
B. Potential South-Lake Tax Increment Finance District As Support For The Long Grove Comprehensive Plan Lake-Cook & IL 53 Subarea – Discussion.
14. Village Clerk Gayton.
15. Village Manager Lothspeich.
16. Village Planner Hogue.
17. Village Engineer Perry.
18. Village Attorney Filippini.
19. Approval Of Board Meeting Minutes: June 11, 2019.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: Pending And Threatened Litigation & Executive Session Meeting Minutes,
ADJOURNMENT. Next Regular Village Board Meetings: July 9, 2019 & July 23, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
Note: At the Petitioner’s Request, Arboria (01B) will be continued until July 9th.
june 25 - 2019 7:00pm